Information for travellers
IN-FLIGHT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Your flight may not be operated by Air Transat. Should this be the case (CanJet flight or other), please read this Important notice.
Service with a smile
We offer personalized service throughout your flight. Air Transat Economy Class meal service combines fine menus with a wide selection of snacks and beverages.
Onboard all our flights
- Water, tea, coffee: free
- Soft drinks and juices: free
- Bottle of de-mineralized water: $2
- Snacks (chips, chocolate and other treats): $2
- Alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, cocktails, after-dinner liqueurs): $6
- Comfort kit (blanket, inflatable neck pillow, eyeshade, headset, and earplugs): $7
Note: Prices indicate unit costs in Canadian dollars (CAD$).
Air Transat accepts credit card payments only aboard our aircraft. Click here for details.
Click here to view our menu card
Canada - South excluding Florida
- A glass of champagne or a mimosa (on early flights)
- A complimentary glass of wine, your choice of two hot meals, plus dessert, served on individual meal trays
To and from Europe
- 1 meal and breakfast or snack
- A glass of wine with your meal
- Complete meal tray with a starter, a choice of three hot main dishes and a dessert
To and from Florida
Our "Bistro" selection, available exclusively on our Florida flights includes:
- Chicken Pizza: CA/US$6 each
- Grilled vegetable sandwich: CA/US$6 each
- Hot breakfast sandwich*: CA/US$6 each
- and a wide selection of snacks (including Kosher certified products) and beverages at low prices.
Special meals are not available on Florida flights in Economy class. However, passengers travelling in Club Class may still order special meals in advance.
For wider, more comfortable seats, fine in-flight cuisine as well as complimentary drinks, upgrade to our Club Class.
Subject to change without prior notice.
The minimum age for alcoholic beverage consumption on board Air Transat is 18 years.